This one got screwed up because when I varnished it to get rid of the glossy shine, it lifted up a lot of the black paint that apparently was not as dry as it appeared. I really should have airbrushed the varnish on, but I don’t like what it does to my airbrush. Luckily, I took photos to show someone before I painted on the varnish, and was able to mostly salvage those to post them.
It was especially disappointing because this is the first piece I did with Black 1.0. The foreground was done with that, while the black on the sky was done with cheap craft store acrylic. I still can’t get over the difference.